11+ Familiarisation 2016
Please find below the two links that were discussed at the 11+ familiarisation session parents meeting. Instructions for using fronter can be found below.
dates and times of the 11+ Familiarisation sessions 2016
Thursday 9th June: 4pm – 5pm
Thursday 16th June: 4pm – 5pm
Thursday 23rd June: 4pm – 5pm
Thursday 30th June: 4pm – 5pm
What to do when you arrive for the sessions
Instructions how to access 11+familiarisation resources on fronter
Instructions for accessing Fronter:
· Follow the link on the website.
· Use the Log in details provided at the meeting, ensuring that all capital letters and spaces are included.
· When the website has loaded, click on the ‘Rooms’ tab in the top left hand corner of the page, then select ‘Display all rooms’.
· You should then see a list of two rooms appear and the one you want to click on is ’11 plus tuition’.
· From here, select ‘Student Resources’ on the left hand side of the screen in which you will find the folders for English and Maths.
· If you click on each subject respectively, you will find resources in the folders and, for English, the PowerPoint presentations used in each session (published after the session).