Covid-19 information and resources
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, a number of universities are boosting their online resources to help support parents and carers of students applying to university this September.
We have listed upcoming online events such as webinars or Q&A sessions below, as well as a list of links to university pages which you may also find helpful.
- UCAS Parents Q&A - Thursday 30th April 16:00 via facebook
- Queen Mary University of London has developed a webinar about applying to university. To register, please click here.
- University of East Anglia has a series of webinars covering finance, accommodation and admissions. To register, please click here
Useful links to guides for parents and carers:
- University of Cambridge - https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/files/publications/parents_guide.pdf
- Oxford University - http://www.ox.ac.uk/sites/files/oxford/field/field_document/Supporting%20an%20Oxford%20applicant%20-%20a%20families%27%20guide.
- Loughborough University - https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/parents-guide/
- Nottingham University - https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/admissions/documents/
- Imperial College - https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/parents/public/Information-for-parents,-guardians-and-carers.pdf
- University of East Anglia - https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/info-for/parents/faqs
- Southampton University - https://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/choose-southampton/parents-supporters.page