SHSG Uniform Information 2018
Fosters sell uniform on the first Tuesday of every month in the foyer at lunch time as well as through their online store. Danielles are a local uniform supplier with several branches, as well as an online store.
Our Parents Association hold a good stock of pre-loved uniform. If you wish to purchase something, please contact Mel Rayment on 01702 580038 or email email@example.com
For full information regarding both of our stockists, including price lists, please see the below links and downloads.
Orders can be made online www.fostersschoolwear.co.uk
12 Birchanger Industrial Estate,
Bishop’s Stortford CM23 2TH
Order can be made online www.daniellesshop.co.uk
- 7 Roche Close Rochford SS4 1PU - 01702 547738
- 30 Main Road Hockley SS5 4QS - 01702 202005
- Claydons Lane Rayleigh SS6 7UP - 01268 967542
Years 7 - 11
The following items must be purchased from our official stockists:
- Green blazer
- SHSG skirt (no shorter than 10 centimetres above the knee)
- Black trousers (these are classic style, supplied by one of our official stockists, no others are acceptable)
- White, ¾ sleeved, open-neck blouse with SHSG logo
- Green V-neck jumper, or black V-neck jumper at KS4
- PE uniform is available through the school or from our official stockists
- Natural tights, plain black tights or black socks
- Black, low-heeled shoes (no boots (including Kickers), trainers, plimsolls or backless styles).
- Coats, raincoats or jackets must be black, navy or dark green. Leather and denim are not permitted
- The school scarf is optional
- If students wish to cover their hair for religious reasons, a black or dark green headscarf, securely pinned, may be worn.
- Green, long-sleeved overall for practical subjects and white overall or apron for Food Technology
- Hair accessories must be dark green, brown or black. Hair should be of a natural shade if artificially coloured. Multiple colours/shades are not acceptable
- No make up or nail varnish is allowed at KS3. Discreet make up and clear nail varnish is allowed at KS4
- Nail extensions are not allowed.
- Facial or tongue piercings are not allowed
- No jewellery is allowed, with the exception of one small stud in each ear if the ears are pierced, and a watch. No form or ear expanding paraphernalia is allowed.
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly labelled with the student’s name and form.
Information about the Sixth Form uniform can be found on our Sixth Form pages.