School Support Team Assistant - 15 hours per week
15 hours per week
9:00am – 12:00pm Monday to Friday
Term time only
Starting Salary Scale 5 Point 8 (Actual Salary £7,123)
We are looking for an experienced and efficient individual to join our newly formed School Support Team.
This team is being brought together to provide all aspects of administrative support around the school,
including data entry, producing spreadsheets, producing posters and leaflets, managing trips and school events, preparing and setting up school displays.
Excellent IT skills including the use of excel and word are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- provide administrative support to the school in an efficient and effective manner
- be able to work well as part of a team and take direction from the team leader
- research and produce subject resources for departments
- arrange displays of students work and resources around the school
- have good IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office, including excel, word, PowerPoint and Teams
- undertake data entry and produce reports as required
- be organised and able to manage and prioritise workload
- have excellent communication skills and a professional friendly manner
- undertake copying and distribution of letters and resources, electronically wherever possible using Office 365
- assist in franking post and leaving at reception at the end of each day.
We can offer you:
- A strong, highly committed team of staff with an ethos of tolerance and a family community spirit
- Training and development and our commitment to staff wellbeing
- An environment which promotes innovation
Southend High School for Girls is a highly successful and oversubscribed girl’s grammar school rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
This is an exciting time to join the school as it moves forward under the leadership of its Headteacher, Mr Jason Carey
Application forms available at www.shsg.org
Completed applications and supporting letters to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 28th July 2021
For all enquiries please contact Karen Lacey at email@example.com
All staff at Southend High School for Girls have a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. This is a customer-facing role needing fluent spoken English.