5 Hours 50 mins per week
12.20pm – 1.30pm Monday – Friday
Term Time Only
Salary Scale 2 Point 3 (Actual Salary £9.62 Per hour)
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable person to join our midday team.
Experience of working with young people would be an advantage.
Supporting the safety and welfare of students during the school lunch break.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Supervise of students collecting lunch from collection points
- Supervise students in the school buildings and grounds
- Encourage social skills and good table manners
- Be able to take direction and work well as part of a team
- Assist with cleaning dining room at the end of lunch
We can offer you:
- A strong, highly committed team of staff with an ethos of tolerance and a family community spirit
- Training and development and our commitment to staff wellbeing
- An environment which promotes innovation
Southend High School for Girls is a highly successful and oversubscribed girl’s grammar school rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
This is an exciting time to join the school as it moves forward under the leadership of its Headteacher, Mr Jason Carey
Applications and supporting letters to be submitted to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 15th September 2021
For further information please contact Karen Lacey at firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff at Southend High School for Girls have a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. This is a customer-facing role needing fluent spoken English.