Sixth Form Open Evening
The Sixth Form Open Evening will not take place this year due to Government restrictions.
To replace our usual Open Evening, there will be a programme of presentations for both current SHSG students and new students wishing to join SHSG in Year 12. The programme will launch after the October half term and will aim as much as possible to replicate the information presented at our usual Open Evening, including:
- Presentations from the Headteacher, Director of Sixth Form and Head Student
- Presentations from Heads of Departments and current Sixth Form students
- SHSG Sixth Form Prospectus
- A Level Course Outlines for 2021/2022
- Presentations from alumni
- Application process and admissions requirements for 2021/2022
- Year 12 Induction in the summer term (date to be confirmed). Dependent on Government guidelines, this may be in school or virtual. More details to follow in due course.
All the information from the Open Evening will be on our Sixth Form pages, so please keep checking back to this page for updates.