12 ½ hours per week
5.45pm – 8.15pm Monday – Friday
Plus 11+ day (Saturday)
Starting Salary Scale 3 Point 4 (Actual Salary £9.81 p/h)
We are seeking a dependable individual to be responsible for locking and alarming the school
at the end of each day.
You will be required to oversee after school lettings and assist at school events such as parent evenings and open evenings, representing the school.
Flexibility for additional weekend lettings would be a distinct advantage.
There may be some flexibility on number of days per week.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Check school buildings, close windows and lock internal doors as necessary
- Clean up after lettings
- Set up / put away chairs and tables after events
- Carry out general tidying and emptying of bins
- Lock all school buildings and set alarms
- Be able to take direction and work well as part of a team
We will provide:
- Safety equipment as required
- A strong staff team
- An environment which promotes a family ethos
Southend High School for Girls is a highly successful and oversubscribed girl’s grammar school rated
‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
This is an exciting time to join the school as it moves forward under the leadership of its Headteacher,
Mr Jason Carey
Applications and supporting letters to be submitted to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020
For further information and a full job description please contact Karen Lacey firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff at Southend High School for Girls have a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
This is a customer-facing role needing fluent spoken English.